We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, we would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide you with goods and services service.
how do we collect your personal information?
We may collect your personal information:
- From our website (including by signing up to our newsletter, or proceeding with a purchase through the website).
- From any social media sites administered by us to which you elect to contribute.
- From any direct contact with you by telephone, facsimile email or face to face in which you elect to provide us with personal information.
- If you apply to us for credit, then from a credit reporting body or trade history information from any references you elect to provide in any application for credit.
- Using Google Analytics and cookies
information collected by us
In the course of providing goods and services to you we may collect personal information such as:
- Contact Information such as:
- Your name
- Telephone, mobile or fax number
- Email address
- Identification material such as driver’s licence details.
- Information about what goods or services you have ordered from us.
- Information about what goods or services you have enquired.
- Information about any returns or complaints which you have made in respect of our goods or services.
- Your interest in receiving our email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and us.
- Details of conversations which you have with any of our representatives. Your encrypted credit card details.
- We may obtain credit history information about you from a credit reporting body, or trade history information from references you provide us with.
- Your access to and the use our websites (including any social media sites administered by us).
what do we do with your personal information?
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the domain name registries.
- We do not provide aggregate data to third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information to service providers such as lawyers or accountants.
- If you signed up to our newsletters, then personal information such as your contact details may be disclosed to third parties engaged to deliver the newsletters to you.
- We will use your personal information to deal with any billing issues (including consumer complaints) and technical issues that you may have.
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required.
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service.
- We may access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversations in response to customer service issues and, to comply with any applicable law or comply with legal process served on us.
- We store encrypted credit card details to allow us to process your subscriptions to our services.
- We use your personal information to assess whether or not to provide you, or continue to provide you with credit.
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpages and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with us (this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted an email account, or took a trial in one of our services, etc).
- We may collect, use or hold your personal information to:
- conduct our business
- to provide and market our goods and services
- to communicate with you to provide or promote our goods or services
- to help us to improve and enhance our business
do we disclose your information overseas?
If you have agreed to receive email updates, newsletter or important offers, then some of your personal information may be disclosed to our third party provider for such services (Mail Chimp) which securely stores its data in the USA.
access, correction and complaints about our use of your personal information
If you want to access or correct any personal information we hold about you, or make a complaint about the way we have handled or collected your personal information, you can get in touch with us by email, post or fax to any of the contact details below:
Mitch Dowd Design
615 Warrigal Road
Telephone: 03 9569 8800
Fax: 03 9569 1633
If you have made a privacy related complaint, we will investigate the complaint and notify you in relation to any decision we make as soon as reasonably practicable after the complaint has been made.